Dr. Sabrina is deeply committed to helping healers heal themselves, and humbly serves as a personal therapist for many healthcare professionals in the area. She patiently guides other healers in overcoming adversity, releasing themselves from the perfectionism trap, and transcending their own traumas and challenges.
Sabrina also serves a clinical consultant/supervisor for mental health professionals in private practice. Her expertise in integrative practices allows her to guide other therapists in their professional growth journey. As a continuing education provider, she is also able CE credits for continued licensure in the MD/DC/VA area.
Join her Open Supervision Group for Healer‘s here.
Dr. Sabrina is currently accepting applications for, her 10-month mentoring program, “Therapeutic Spice: Guidance/Leadership for Seasoned Clinicians”.
In the safety of other healers and leaders in our field, you will be invited to ask questions, receive answers, and tap into your own innate wisdom. The underdeveloped parts of your leadership will be strengthened, while the highly developed parts of you will be nourished and supported.
Our monthly session topics will include:
- Teaching (and modeling) Self-Care
- Leadership Pitfalls
- Boundaries with Heart
- Moving Past Shame and Perfectionism in Leadership
- Tapping into our “Qualitative” Minds
- Creating a Balance between Creativity and Structure
- Living the Balance between Serving Humanity and Making a Living
- Expanding your Capacity for Clinical Supervision
- Managing Challenging Teams
- Increasing Your Capacity to Listening…and being Heard
This unique program includes:
- 3 individual 60-minute mentoring sessions
- 10 group mentoring sessions: one 2-hour session per month for 10 months.
- Private Facebook Group – An exclusive community of seasoned practitioners, where we can ask questions, support, share resources, and motivate each other.
- Up to 25 CEUs (all of which can be used towards new requirements for clinical supervision in the State of MD)
This program is tailored to mental health professionals in leadership positions. Leadership may include one or all of the following:
- Clinical Directors
- Executive Directors
- Clinical Team Managers
- Case Management Supervisors
- Clinical Supervisors
- Clinicians in private practice (20+hours/week) for a minimum of seven years
Dr. Sabrina is accepting applications for the March 2019 program.
Your completed application file must include:
- An on-line application here.
- A current resume or CV to Dr. Sabrina at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A brief letter of introduction about you—your strengths, passions, growth edges, big dreams.
After your acceptance, a non-refundable deposit of $400 is required to hold your place in the program. The remainder of the fee is collected in six equal payments, month 1-6 of the program.
$2500 if deposit is received by January 30, 2019
$2700 if deposit received after January 30, 2019
“Sabrina has helped me to reach deep inside myself, to discover the light that guided me to work as a healer…for that, I am grateful…”
– CC, private practice clinician
“Sabrina is a good listener..she hears and responds to what is unspoken..I always left with more information to help me improve…”
– YJ, clinical social worker/therapist