Professional Training Program in Mind-Body Medicine
October 11-15, 2018
Who do you dream of serving? What communities are yearning to be touched by your presence? What do you need to learn about your own self-care, your unique physiology, and stress points? What part of your story, body, and spirit is longing for healing?
Join Dr. Sabrina October 11 – 15, for the Centers Annual Professional Training Program in Ellicott City, Maryland (conveniently located between Baltimore and Washington, D.C).
You will walk away with new skills and self-care tools to improve physical, mental, and emotional health and overall well-being, along with a renewed commitment to yourself and others.
You will be able to:
- Identify your clinical and teaching strengths
- Explore your underdeveloped talents
- Deepen your listening skills
- Establish yourself as a leader in the mental health field.
- Become the supervisor you always needed.
Ready to dive in and deepen your practice? Click the registration link to learn more.
See you this Fall!
Peace and Blessings.