Healing Leadership: Becoming the Supervisor Your Always Needed
May 10-11 2018
Are you ready to deepen your service to our profession? Do you feel called to lead other clinicians? Are you curious about explore your own growth edges as a healer, leader, and guide?
Join Dr. Sabrina for 2 days of learning, practice, and imperfect progress.
Through writing, self-exploration, classroom exercises, vignettes, and role play, you will:
- Identify your clinical and teaching strengths
- Explore your underdeveloped talents
- Deepen your listening skills
- Establish yourself as a leader in the mental health field.
- Become the supervisor you always needed.
(Note: This training meets the State of Maryland requirements for becoming a Board-Certified Social Work Supervisor. An additional 18 hours of supervision is needed for the Maryland Board of Professional Counselors)