Therapeutic Spice: Leadership/Guidance for "Seasoned" Professionals
Applications Accepted Now
As mental health professionals, we are required to sit with a supervisor for hundreds of hours of mentorship and supervision. That care and guidance typically ends when we receive our licenses. As our careers expand, we are faced with increased demands, greater challenges, complicated caseloads, and problematic staff, with limited (or no) support.
Therapeutic Spice, my mentoring program for leaders, is designed to fill that gap. In the safety of other healers and leaders in our field, you will be invited to ask questions, receive answers, and tap into your own innate wisdom. The underdeveloped parts of your leadership will be strengthened, while the highly developed parts of you will be nourished and supported.
Our monthly session topics will include:
- Teaching (and modeling) Self-Care
- Leadership Pitfalls
- Boundaries with Heart
- Moving Past Shame and Perfectionism in Leadership
- Tapping into our “Qualitative” Minds
- Creating a Balance between Creativity and Structure
- Living the Balance between Serving Humanity and Making a Living
- Expanding your Capacity for Clinical Supervision
- Managing Challenging Teams
- Increasing Your Capacity to Listening…and being Heard
This unique program includes:
- 3 individual 60-minute mentoring sessions
- 10 group mentoring sessions: one 2-hour session per month for 10 months.
- Private Facebook Group – An exclusive community of seasoned practitioners, where we can ask questions, support, share resources, and motivate each other.
- Up to 25 CEUs (all of which can be used towards new requirements for clinical supervision in the State of MD)
This program is tailored to mental health professionals in leadership positions. Leadership may include one or all of the following:
- Clinical Directors
- Executive Directors
- Clinical Team Managers
- Case Management Supervisors
- Clinical Supervisors
- Clinicians in private practice (20+hours/week) for a minimum of seven years
I am accepting applications for the January 2020 program.
Your completed application file must include:
- An on-line application.
- A current resume or CV to Dr. Sabrina at email@example.com
- A brief letter of introduction about you—your strengths, passions, growth edges, big dreams.
After your acceptance, a non-refundable deposit of $400 is required to hold your place in the program. The remainder of the fee is collected in six equal payments, month 1-6 of the program.
$2500 if deposit is received by December 15, 2019
$2700 if deposit received after November 15, 2019
Healing Leadership: Becoming the Supervisor You Always Needed
November 14-15, 2019
Are you ready to deepen your service to our profession? Do you feel called to lead other clinicians? Are you curious about exploring your own growth edges as a healer, leader, and guide?
Join Dr. Sabrina at the Heart Nest for 2 days of learning, practice, and imperfect progress. It’s time to lead the next generation.
Through writing, self-exploration, classroom exercises and role play, you will:
- Identify your clinical and teaching strengths
- Explore your underdeveloped talents
- Deepen your listening skills
- Establish yourself as a leader in the mental health field
Become the supervisor you always needed.
(Note: This training meets the State of Maryland requirements for becoming a Board-Certified Social Work Supervisor. An additional 6 CEUs are required for Professional Counselors)