The Forgiveness Path: A Sacred Virtual Journey of Healing and Renewal
Rooted in every spiritual tradition, the practice of forgiveness have been scientifically proven to impact our physical, emotional, and spiritual health. Most importantly, it provides us with an opportunity to move beyond the beliefs and behaviors that prevent us from achieving true healing and success.
This IN-PERSON weekend of retreat and renewal is an opportunity to:
- Address resentments with yourself and others that have blocked you from living out your calling….
- Re-connect with your innate wisdom…
- Find your own answers,
- Heal in the safety of other seekers
- Identify tools for re-storing your mind, body, and spirit…
Our first community gathering will be held on Friday evening, October 14th, when we will set the intention for our time together. Our journey will include mindfulness exercises, QiGong, movement, creative expression, writing, tears, laughter, and the sweetness of silence.
I pray that you will join me in this unique opportunity for physical, emotional, and spiritual growth.
P.S.–Worried about the cost? Reach out to us for options.
Therapist as Peacebuilder: Using your Gifts for Global Impact
As therapists, we are uniquely poised to facilitate internal and external conversations around racism, misogyny, immigration, sexual assault, religious persecution, and the reality of war. We are also blessed with the skills to shift these uncomfortable conversations from those that breed separation to those that build trust and re-connection.
This course begins with the premise that peacebuilding is a multi-faceted approach to changing relationships between individuals and groups. It begins with a shift in our internal dialogue and perceptions. Peacebuilding serves as the perfect opportunity for each of us to achieve the innate goal of connection, as a pathway to achieving the higher spiritual goals of love, empathy, healing and forgiveness.
Through exploring fundamental questions of meaning, purpose, and desire, participants are encouraged to find space for spirituality and peacebuilding in both their clinical work and their personal development.
Join Dr. Sabrina on a journey of self-reflection, re-direction, and renewed mission. Through our time together, we will:
- Understand peacebuilding as an essential therapeutic tool.
- Teach clients to incorporate mirroring, curiosity, empathy, and validation into their relationships.
- Assess our own clinical leadership style.
- Learn to quiet the inner voice that may diminish our capacity to show up as allies for the underserved.
- Experience sacred moments of retreat, renewal, self-reflection, and growth.